Spring: June 9-11
Fall: September 29-October 1
These fundraising Festival weekends include air, land-based, boat, and adventure tours that provide access to all 11 of the treasured lighthouses of Door County and 3 of our neighbors to the south. Many of the tour excursions are unique to the Lighthouse Festival weekends, and provide visitors exclusive access to lighthouses not typically open to the public – Chambers Island, Plum Island and Sherwood Point Lighthouses. There are tours for all levels of activity and accessibility. Some tours involve hiking. Boat tours depart from a variety of locations around the Peninsula, including Sister Bay, Gills Rock and Baileys Harbor. A portion of each Lighthouse Festival tour ticket helps fund the Door County Maritime Museum & Lighthouse Preservation Society, Inc.
These are the Participating Locations, with their open hours during Spring and Fall Lighthouse Festivals. *Please note: If you are planning a self-guided experience, there may be an admission fee or requested donation.
- *Door County Maritime Museum, Sturgeon Bay: 9am-5pm, all weekend (S/F)
- *Death’s Door Maritime Museum, Gills Rock: 10am-5pm, all weekend (S/F)
- *Cana Island Lighthouse, Baileys Harbor: 10am-5pm, all weekend (S/F)
- Sherwood Point Lighthouse, Sturgeon Bay: 10am-4pm, Saturday/Sunday (S/F)
- USCG Canal Station, Sturgeon Bay: 10am-4pm, Saturday/Sunday (S/F)
- *Eagle Bluff Lighthouse, Peninsula State Park: 10am-4pm, all weekend (S/F)
- *Pottawatomie Lighthouse, Rock Island: 10am-4pm, Saturday/Sunday (S/F)
- *Baileys Harbor Range Lights, Baileys Harbor: 11am-2pm, all weekend (S/F)
- Algoma Pierhead Lighthouse, stop at Algoma Visitor Center: 10am-4pm, Saturday/Sunday (S/F)
- *Kewaunee Pierhead Lighthouse, Kewaunee: Friday: 10am-12pm; Sat/Sun: 10am-4pm (S/F)
- *Grassy Island Range Lights, Green Bay: 10am-5pm, all weekend (S/F)
Learn details and prices of the tours, and purchase tour tickets at: DoorCountyTickets.com